Tuesday, April 1, 2014

30 days challenges

Since New Year, I tried to get new habits or routines, but nothing sticks. I started "clean kitchen in  30 days" 2 weeks ago, but got sick and didn't finish. Then I found this old post about 30 days of exercises. And finally I ran over Matt Cutts blog about different things he tried in 30 days, so I decided to do another try in April.
Since I have a head start with kitchen and exercises.These will be the challenges for April.
And since I signed up to run 10K on April27, I need to stick to training plan. Yes, I know,  I also think it is too much for first 30 days, but lets see how it goes.

April challenges:
1.  Kitchen in 30 days
2.  10K in 4 weeks
3.  30 days squat/push-up/plank/crunch

April 18 update:
#3 is going fine.
#2 I already missed few workouts because of weather or some other excuses.
#1 I had a big head start (few days), but now have to catch up.

Ideas for 30 days challenges 

1. 30 days drink only water
2. 30 days reading every day (professional, self improvement, family)
3. No facebook for 30 days

 

No comments:

Post a Comment